Help for your Spirit, Soul & Body
As we journey through life we all need a little guidance and support.
Are you struggling with:
- Limited time and energy
- Difficult emotions, situations, and relationships
- Challenging demands and a complicated life
- A schedule that makes it hard to fit yourself in or really take care of yourself
Are you ready to feel:
- Empowered in your life again
- Supported in understanding who you are
- Clear mentally and spiritually
- Connected in relationships
The way in which we cope in the world is greatly influenced by how we see the world. Asking for help, and obtaining a fresh perspective is often the first and most profound step toward developing the mental muscle needed to become stronger.
All scheduling can be done via the book appointment link.
New & Existing Clients: You will be prompted to create an account the first time you book an appointment.
New Clients: Visit the Client Portal to complete your Intake forms.
If you plan to use insurance please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions of your insurance provider:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met? Do I have a copay?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- If you are seeking marital counseling ask if that is a covered benefit.
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Should I use my Insurance? It’s important to be informed.
1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your anxiety on Him because it matters to Him concerning you!